Best rate guaranteed
Middlethorpe Hall is a William and Mary country house, built in 1699 of mellow red brick with limestone dressings, for Thomas Barlow, a master cutler from Sheffield. It was bought in the 1980s and reopened as a luxury hotel, Restaurant and Spa in 1984, rescued from decay, caringly and lovingly restored by Historic House Hotels. In September 2008, Middlethorpe Hall and the other two Historic House Hotels became the inalienable property of the National Trust by donation, with all profits benefiting the houses and the charity.
Click here to go to the Middlethorpe Hall Hotel website.