Hartwell House is an ideal place to enjoy peaceful walks in over 90 acres of parkland as well as a base to explore the Buckinghamshire countryside with your dog.
We want your dog to enjoy their stay as much as you do. Our dog friendly court suites have doors that open on to the garden or courtyard, we supply a dog bed, water bowl, snacks and those all-important little bags. We do not charge for dogs but we do ask that your dog is well behaved and you are respectful to other guests at the hotel who may not be as dog friendly as us.
- Dogs must be kept on a lead
- Please keep dogs off the beds and furniture in the suite
- Dogs are not permitted in the main house or spa (unless guide dogs)
- We welcome two small dogs or one large dog per suite (by request)
- If any damage is made to hotel property it will be charged for
Book a cottage
A minimum stay of 3 nights is required