HARTWELL COURT SUITES
Hartwell Court is a two storey magnificent restored 18th century indoor riding school and stables located on the approach to the main house and close to the spa. Some of the suites have their own private entrance.
Ten in total, there are four galleried and six court suites. Light and spacious, each has a separate sitting room and bedroom with views out of the large windows to the courtyard and gardens. The court suites are on one level where the galleried suites have a sitting room on the ground floor and a bedroom on the mezzanine.
- King size, Queen size or twin beds
- En-suite bathroom and shower
- Hospitality tea tray with filtered water and biscuits
- Nespresso machine serving tea & coffee
- Antique furnishings and sitting room
- Flat screen satellite TV/DVD & radio alarm clock
- Quercus Penhaligon toiletries
Book a cottage
A minimum stay of 3 nights is required