The Old Rectory
This elegant Georgian house is set in two acres of immaculately kept, private garden within the grounds of Hartwell House. Furnished to the highest standards, in a traditional style whilst benefiting from all modern comforts you find at home.
Having four en-suite bedrooms and sleeping seven people, the Old Rectory is an ideal venue for small intimate gatherings, family celebrations, a bridal party, self-catering holidays and the smaller private board meetings.
The ground floor offers a spacious Drawing Room with French doors leading to the garden, large kitchen fully equipped, guest cloakroom, dining room (seats 10), a boardroom (seats 10).
- Master suite with four poster bed, en-suite & separate sitting room
- Two double rooms with en-suite bathroom
- One single room with en-suite bathroom
- Views to St Marys Church & Hartwell grounds
- Private gated access
- Outdoor swimming pool (during set summer months)
- Full use of Hartwell Spa & hotel services
- Sleeps seven