Old Rectory Reservation Enquiry
The Old Rectory
This elegant Georgian house is set in two acres of immaculately kept, private garden within the grounds of Hartwell House. Furnished to the highest standards, in a traditional style whilst benefiting from all modern comforts you find at home.
Having four en-suite bedrooms and sleeping seven people, the Old Rectory is an ideal venue for small intimate gatherings, family celebrations, self-catering holidays and the smaller private board meetings.
The ground floor offers a spacious Drawing Room with French doors leading to the garden, large kitchen fully equipped, guest cloakroom, dining room (seats 10), a boardroom (seats 10).
The Old Rectory is accessed by a private driveway, and has a gated pathway leading from the property to the hotel. It has its own outdoor swimming pool with reclining loungers for warm, summer days.
Guests can enjoy full use of the Hartwell Spa, with indoor heated swimming pool, gymnasium and treatment rooms and other hotel services.
- Two double rooms with en-suite bathroom
- One single room with en-suite bathroom
- Views to St Marys Church & Hartwell grounds
- Private gated access
- Outdoor swimming pool (during set summer months)
- Full use of Hartwell Spa & hotel services, subject to UK Government roadmap reopening, and booking in advance.
- Sleeps seven
- *Minimum five night stay.
Book a cottage
A minimum stay of 3 nights is required