CLASSIC SINGLE ROOMS
Located on the mezzanine and second floor of the beautifully restored 17th century stately home.
There are three single rooms with all the comforts of a double room but on a smaller scale, ideal for a short stay.
- One single bed
- En-suite bathroom and shower (some hand held showers)
- Hospitality tea tray with filtered water and biscuits
- Nespresso machine serving tea & coffee
- Antique furniture
- Flat screen satellite TV/DVD & radio alarm clock
- Quercus Penhaligon toiletries
Book a cottage
A minimum stay of 3 nights is required