ROYAL FOUR POSTER ROOMS
Once resided in by King Louis XVIII and his Queen, these magnificent four poster rooms are the perfect setting to celebrate a special occasion.
There are four rooms situated at each corner of the main house, decorated with antiques, fine paintings and awe-inspiring views over the gardens, parkland and lake.
- King size four poster bed
- En-suite bathroom and shower
- Hospitality tray with mineral water and homemade biscuits
- Antique furniture and seating
- Flat screen satellite TV/DVD & radio alarm clock
- Trouser press