ROYAL FOUR POSTER ROOMS
Once resided in by King Louis XVIII and his Queen, Marie Josephine of Savoy, these magnificent four poster royal rooms are the perfect setting to celebrate a special occasion.
There are four royal four-poster rooms situated at each corner of the main house, decorated with antiques, fine paintings and awe-inspiring views over the gardens, parkland and lake.
- King size four poster bed
- En-suite bathroom and shower
- Hospitality tea tray with filtered water and biscuits
- Nespresso machine serving tea & coffee
- Antique furniture and seating
- Flat screen satellite TV/DVD & radio alarm clock
- Quercus Penhaligon toiletries
Book a cottage
A minimum stay of 3 nights is required