Large and spacious rooms located in the main house, each individually appointed with antiques and period features you expect to find in a magnificent 17th century stately home.
There are seven royal rooms, six on the first floor and one four poster room on the mezzanine, all tastefully decorated in a traditional country house style overlooking the surrounding parkland.
- Either queen or king size bed (can be twinned)
- En-suite bathroom and shower (some hand held showers)
- Hospitality tray with mineral water and homemade biscuits
- Antique furnishings and seating
- Flat screen satellite TV/DVD & radio alarm clock
- Trouser press