CAREERS & VOLUNTEERING
Consider a career at a National Trust property working for Historic House Hotels, eponymous with quality and service.
At Hartwell House we are committed to providing excellent service and attention to detail for our guests and we require applicants whose standards are the same. If you are talented and passionate about your career and want to become a valued member of our team, we look forward to receiving your application.
Senior Waiting Staff
Working in the fine dining 2 rosette restaurant providing exceptional customer service alongside our team of professionals.Apply Now
For those who wish to assist the National Trust as volunteers, opportunities are available in the gardens and kitchen.
Anticipated hours are 6 - 16 hours per week.
Travel allowance, plus benefits after 50 hours work.Apply Now
We are looking for an enthusiastic and committed person able to provide exceptional customer service with a skill for preparing and recommending traditional bar drinks, as well as some knowledge of cocktails.
You will be responsible for:
- the day to day running of the bar, and its surrounding area, making sure it is always clean and inviting
- ensuring the bar is fully and correctly stocked and wastage kept to a minimum
- meeting and greeting guests on their arrival to the bar area
- Assisting with Afternoon Tea service and supporting the Restaurant when required
- Interacting with our guests in a courteous and professional manner
- being well-presented in your own personal appearance
Salary: £21,000.00-£23,500.00 per year inclusive of service charge.
Benefits include meals on duty, uniform, parking
Live-in is available for this position