Waddesdon Manor

Located 15 minutes by road from Hartwell House

Waddesdon Manorwas built by Baron Ferdinand de Rothschild between 1874 and 1885 to display his collection of arts and to entertain the fashionable world. Opened to the public in 1959, Waddesdon Manor is managed by the Rothschild Foundation, a family charitable trust, on behalf of the National Trust, who took over ownership in 1957. It is home to the Rothschild Collections of paintings, sculpture and decorative arts.

T: +44 (0)1296 820414